Header Ads

Kareena Kapoor is courting controversy for her comments on Suriya. DC Epaper




Kareena Kapoor is courting controversy for her comments on Suriya,Which has not gone down well with his fans.When reportedly,when she was asked if such an offer had indeed come in from the anjaan team,the beautiful lady was blunt in her reply.
What she said was enough to irk a suriya fan.
"I don't know where such baseless stories come from. I haven't signed any such film.
I don't even know suriya and Lingusamy are. I've never seen them.I've zero interest in acting in non-Hindi films,whether it is down south or in Hollywood.
How can I emote in a language that I don't know? I love the work being done in South Indian Loanguages,Marathi and Bengali.But I'll have to learn these languages to act in them,"She had reportedly said.