Header Ads

Surya haters Facebook Accounts

My Dear Surya Fans Surya Lovers Surya Die hard fans Every thing for Surya.

As
I don't know that our fans are so lazy to work against Surya haters Facebook accounts.

My self adarsh this is my own blog to suppot surya telugu and tamil fans.
i am from hanamkonda i seen a hater page on 18th may 2014 at 12:50 pm
i was just shocked how the vijay fans are creating these kind of pages and i wondered how facebook had given account for these busted online.

Then i realized and decided to make some change to delete the pages from facebook.
So i started work on this from same day.

Page One :: https://www.facebook.com/AKKSHC
  This page was deleted on 22-05-2014.

If do you find any facebook accounts of Surya haters please mail us.
Our SuryaInAs Team Work on such accounts.


Note :: My request for all the Surya Fans was please mail us suryainas@gmail.com

Comment Below for Your Support