Header Ads

Cute Romantic Love Of surya love letter matter with Jothika


Cute Romantic Love Of surya love letter matter with Jothika

Yes its official.
In Surya Words,I wrote love letter to jo (Jothika).
After four years of our marraige.
We don't know when we love together,even we not express love by saying 
" I Love You "
for my 5th movie we meet both,i don't have any movie to do for a long time of 2 years.
then i when to ground for exercise at that spot movie shooting running over there of jothika.
She itself send her assistant to meet me.At that time i was complete sweat so that its 
not the time to meet her said to assistant.
then jothika came and scolded me said why you are avoiding me.
At that time We both took each others number.
After that daily phone calls,etc.
Then we decided to marriage.


Source ::  Eenadu Telugu Magazine on 30-03-2014

Note :: Hello Surya Fans We Provide all latest updates of Surya in time.
             No need of searching in Google.
Just Like our Facebook Page So you will Get all latest updates about Surya.