Header Ads

Surya drops Gautham’s Dhruvanatchathiram Officially Confirmed.


Actor surya has opted out of Tamil thriller “Dhruvanatchathiram”
Which was launched a few months back, as he felt that filmmaker Gautham vasudev menon was taking too much time to tweak the story.
“I only do films if I like the story. I quite liked Gautham’s story, but requested him to tweak it a little.
But I waited for six months and me still waiting. Unfortunately, my wait has ended in (vain); therefore I’m pulling out of this project,”
Surya said in a statement.
“This is not the first time I have shared the experience with Gautham.
In the past, we launched another film called ‘Chenaiyil Oru Mazhaikaalam’.
We shot for a week and then I waited for another eight months before pulling out,” he added.
‘Dhruva Natchathiram’ was launched in May.
Menon had also cast few actors for the film and even shot a few scenes.
“I can’t wait any longer as I feel Gautham and I are heading in opposite directions in our Ideologies.

I don’t think I can work together with him, Surya said.