Header Ads

Actor Surya Personal Interview At Singam2 Shooting Spot

Earlier when i was working as merchandising manager at Garment Factory, it all around 746 rupees, it was my first salary for a month.
By that I understood I can’t make throughout my life with buttons, cloths and etc….,
Actually I don’t know how to act I seen my father’s acting at studio or shooting spot just two times probably.
Seriously i never thought I would become an actor the situation demands me to act at those days.
Because being an actor it was so difficult to manage us, we should maintain everything in a perfect way throughout the life.
So I decided to act, by god grace the first movie Tamil Nerukkuner (In Telugu MukhaMukhi) was a biggest block buster of the year.
After big break like bala sir’s Tamil Pithamagam (In Telugu Sivaputrudu), A.R.murugados sir’s Tamil Ghajini (In Telugu Ghajini), hari sir’s Tamil vel (In Telugu Deva), Tamil aaru (In Telugu aaru), Tamil singam (In Telugu yamudu) and its sequel, and Gautham Sir’s tamil kaakha Kaakha.
I was happy now I never ask high remuneration it’s enough now to me.

About Jyothika by Surya:

Romantic Put on screen and of it jyothika is lively bubley, she understood me completely.

She boosts me every time when I call her and she was completely positive.