Header Ads

I would love to act with Suriya: Maryam Zakaria


Swedish-Iranian actress Maryam Zakaria, who's most remembered for 
her dance number Dil Mera with Kareena Kapoor in Agent Vinod, 
is excited to be back in Kollywood. She shot for an intro number with Suriya and 
Vidyut Jamwal in Lingusamy's film in Mumbai last month.

She says, "The first special appearance I did was for a Tamil film, 
Nagaram. When I was approached to do a song with Suriya for Lingusamy's film, 
I happily agreed as I know the respect and popularity the two enjoy in the south. 
Suriya was very sweet with every one on the set and it didn't feel like work at all. 
Vidyut was also part of the song. I'd earlier worked with Prabhu Dheva 
(in Aa Re Pritam number), and I'm happy I got to work with his brother 
Raju Sundaram in this song."

Maryam adds, "I'm an actress and dancing is my passion. While I enjoyed dancing 
with Suriya, I would love to act with him in a film." 

Meanwhile, we hear that the film's team has approached Sonakshi Sinha among others for yet another song in the film.