Header Ads

Actor Surya Personal Interview at Singam2 Shooting Spot Day2

Day2: 8Am Tuticorin, tamilnadu, surya shooting a chase sequence.
            AD said we will shoot a running shot, the frame will be tight, the final of these shot became  
            Soon and the final became dividend.  

Day2: 10Am Tuticorin, tamilnadu, surya was hurry to go to Madurai airport. Surya route to Madurai airport alone with times now interviewer in the car.

Surya Said: Almost After 15days of singam2 schedule i am meeting my family. The top portion of the movie completed and within 3 to 4 days the complete singam2 shooting will be over.  
And i was happy to go back to home after a long schedule of singam sequence.

Interviewer: Having passion to drive a car.
Surya Said: I like the straight from here 150kms to Madurai airport. I regularly use my car when I go outdoor for driving.

Interviewer: As a public person will you spend time in pubs.

Surya Said: Actually I don’t have time to spend with my family and it’s not a weekend thing to have over there. If there is any occasion really I would like to spend more time there but not able to do it.
At Tollgates way to airport fans over there.
Sorry time for my flight. Sorry but please excuse me.
Fans: please we really want a picture with you sir.
Surya Said: Even i want to do that but i am getting really late. I have a flight to catch
Fans: Ok let him go, he is getting late for his flight, How is everyone at home. Your father, mother, brother?
Surya Said: Everybody is doing fine. Thank You.
Sometime really don’t know how much to thank them. I still remember that my dad were in industry more than 30years.
My first salary Garment export factory for 1 to 30days 746 rupees.
I am very happy now I can’t ask now more.
My younger brother karthik he was more into movies he is do at home wearing all black dresses and says I am don, like Rajini sirs and Don was Billa here, and he was more connected with movies even before me he use to sing he use to entertained the people at home.
When coming to kamal sirs he is to do various characters many variations and many more to say about the legends all that attracted me more than the film success or failure but he doesn’t think it.
Interviewer: How do you get idea want to be an actor?
Surya Said: when I was doing job I realize that this is not fair to me daily routine work.

I did 21/2 years at Garment export factory for 1 to 30days 746 rupees.