Header Ads

Actor Surya Personal Interview At Singam2 Shooting Spot Day 1

Directors Talk:

                        Surya is the great actor he makes a perfect shoot in time he always keeps smile in his face.

Tuticorin (Tamilnadu state) at shooting spot Interview (Day 1):

At industrial city making sequel of singam, first day of the shoot at 10:30 Am for singam2.
Few instructions by the director and it’s time for action. It took two shoots to make it on boat.

Surya Talk:

After shooting many of people fans over there, I said wait for two minutes. I will give you the autograph when I leave. After the autograph again it’s time to shoot in water AD Said bend down and go into the water, getting wet till your chest is ok.
At another shoot I should jump from boat at that time I decided to complete the stunt without any body double. After shoot I have seen it how the shoot looks.And the junior artist injured at the time and needed ice cubes something happens it.Same Day at 7 pm shooting spot changed its time to bike role coming outside from home.
After 12 hours of shoot its finally ended day 1.

Surya talks About Director:

We have a great time to have with him here, because he makes singam alive
This unit is actually like family, this was the fourth movie to do with same unite. They completely know me.

At The Time of Singam2 shooting:

                                 Actually this movie singam2 kept away family for five to six months.It been 14 to 15 years of industry I never let my close family people, friends as long for singam2.I never boarded about the crowed at the shooting spot because everyone keeps eyes on me it doesn't affect on me at all.

Family Members at shooting spot:

If any family members come then I should see them where he was, but actually my daughter diya came and she was with me for 1 whole day at singam one shoot. Even she came at singam2 spot also. Otherwise family will not be around us at the time of shooting from last 14 to 15 years in industry.Because of my fault I never encourage them to here.